Change the active rule set for a driver
This article describes how you can change the rule set that applies to a driver (for example, Federal Property – Oilfield Exemption). The active rule set might affect the restrictions placed on the driver’s hours of service (HOS).
- Log in to Reveal.
- Hover over your username in the top right, then choose Admin in the drop-down menu.
- Under Drivers, choose Driver List.
- Find the driver. To search, choose Would you like to search for a driver?
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- Choose the Mobile Options tab.
- If the Inherited from Account Preferences checkbox is selected, clear it.
- Use the drop-down list in the Ruleset and Rule Cycle fields to set the required rule set and rule cycle for the driver. See the list of supported rule sets and exemptions.
- Save the changes.
Note: If you set the "16 Hour Short Haul Exception" rule set, you must also enter a comment before saving.