View current HOS information
This article describes how you can view your drivers’ current hours of service (HOS) information, including a summary of the number of drivers using ELD and currently in a particular status, such as Driving or On Duty. Additionally, you can view information about your drivers’ rule set and rule cycle, and the time spent in a particular status.
The HOS Overview tab under LogBook shows the current hours of service (HOS) information for all of your drivers.
The summary along the upper part of the screen shows:
- Total Drivers - The total number of drivers in your organization.
- Driving - The number of drivers that are currently in Driving status.
- On Duty - The number of drivers that are currently in On Duty status.
- Off Duty - The number of drivers that are currently in Off Duty status.
The table shows the following HOS information for each of your drivers:
- Driver - The driver’s name.
- Rule Set - The driver’s rule set used. For example, Federal Property.
- Rule Cycle - Whether the weekly cycle includes 7 or 8 days.
- Status - The driver’s current status.
- Status Duration - How long the driver has been in the current status.
- Last Update -When the HOS information was last updated.
- Driving Duration Used - How much of the permitted daily driving time the driver has used.
- On Duty Duration Used - How much of the permitted daily on-duty time the driver has used.
- 7/8 Day Rule Used - How much of the permitted weekly on-duty time, over a 7 or 8 day period, the driver has used.