Fuel purchased report
This report details each fuel purchase made over a selected period of time, and allows you to analyze the costs for your fleet.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Show Fuel Purchase Details: Display details of station name, purchase time, fuel station locations, and time since the last fill.
- Group purchases by: Organize the report by "Vehicle", "Group", or "State".
- Currency: Select your currency.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Time zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the hours you want to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.