Lost fuel report
This report measures the amount of fuel lost by your fleet. It is based on a two types of lost fuel events:
- If the location of fuel station does not match the location of the vehicle at the time of purchase.
- If the amount of fuel purchased exceeds the tank capacity.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Select currency
- Vehicle distance from fuel site allowed: Set the allowed distance between the vehicle and the fuel station.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Time zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.