Cost analysis report
This report helps you reduce costs by showing the costs based on the amount of time spent driving, time spent on site, and wasted fuel. The report highlights the total daily costs per driver or vehicle.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Use pre-set vehicle, driver and fuel cost assumptions: Select this option to use the cost assumptions that you have set in My Account. For individual drivers or vehicles, you can override the default cost per hour and default cost per mile/kilometer from the Admin page.
- Override Vehicle, Driver and Fuel Costs: Select this option to set cost criteria for wages, vehicles, and fuel for this report.
- Show Exceptions using: To highlight events that exceed your benchmark parameters, select this option and choose a filter from the list. Exceptions show events, such as excessive stops, late starts, or early finishes.
- Stop filters: Choose to include Both Ignition Off and Idle Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured by vehicle movement) or Ignition Off Stops only (the start and end of a stop is measured from when the ignition is turned on and off).
- Hide Stops less than x minutes: Set the time (in minutes) from which a stop is shown. Stops that are shorter than this time are considered driving time and not displayed as a stop.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.