Fleet summary report
This report gives a breakdown of fleet behaviour over a selected period of time. Results are displayed per vehicle, detailing the total time the engine was on, how long it was driving and idling, total kilometres, maximum km/h, and number of stops.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Stop filters: Choose to include Both Ignition Off and Idle Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured by vehicle movement) or Ignition Off Stops only (the start and end of a stop is measured from when the ignition is turned on and off).
- Hide Stops less than x minutes: Set the time (in minutes) from which a stop is shown. Stops that are shorter than this time are considered driving time and not displayed as a stop.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Days to include: Choose which days to include in the report.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.