Watch video recordings in Reveal
You can watch videos in Reveal and Replay on your computer or in the Integrated Video app.
When a video of a harsh driving event is available, you will:
- See it in the Video List.
See a thumbnail preview of a triggered video in the Replay panel. Click the video to see more details pop up on the map. Then you can:
- Watch the video in Replay by clicking the thumbnail preview.
- Watch in Integrated Video alongside the full event details and analysis by selecting VIEW EVENT.
- Receive a harsh driving alert notifying you of harsh driving incidents such as quick starts, harsh cornering, and hard braking.
- Receive a video alert notifying you when a video of a harsh driving event is classified as Critical, Major, or Moderate.
You can update your video alert policy to suit your preference.
Integrated Video features
Once a video or alert is clicked, videos open and play automatically. The video footage is accompanied by:
- An analysis including triggers and detected events.
- The road's speed limit.
- A speed graph that shows the driver's speed before, during, and after the event.
- The time and location of the incident.
- Driver details (if assigned) and vehicle details.
- A video download option.
To watch a video in fullscreen, choose (fullscreen). In the Video List, the icon means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
When in fullscreen, click the (swap) icon to see the video captured by the other camera.
Once you’ve visited a video page, its status changes from Unviewed to Viewed. Search for videos in Reveal by Status and other filters.
Watch and manage videos in the app
Download the Integrated Video app from:
You can access the app with your Verizon Connect credentials.