Run and schedule a driver inspection report
This article describes how you can run a report on your drivers’ vehicle inspections over a time frame of your choice. You can also schedule a report to run regularly.
- Log in to Reveal.
- In the toolbar, choose Reports.
- Under Driver Logs, choose Vehicle Inspections Report.
- Select the vehicles or drivers for which to run the report. You can select your entire fleet, certain vehicles, certain drivers, or certain groups.
- Select the report time frame. You can select a predefined time frame or specify your own.
- Choose Run Report.
- To schedule the report as regularly occurring, choose Schedule Report.
- In the Scheduled Report dialog box, on the Frequency & Range tab, set the frequency and range.
- On the Recipients tab, select the people who are to receive the report.
- Save the scheduled report.