This report displays a complete travel history for your vehicles, drivers, and assets. It can include start and stop addresses, times spent at any stop, travel times, idling times, and distances traveled. You can use this report to identify inefficient dispatching or pinpoint vehicle, driver, or asset locations throughout the day to investigate any inconsistencies.
To run this report, see Run a report.
Note that the Add Assets option is available only to customers who have had this feature enabled. Contact Verizon Connect Customer Care for more information about this feature.
- Vehicle Sensor: Select the checkbox to include the vehicle sensor, and select a sensor from the list. Sensors are on-board equipment such as Lifts, PTOs, and Trailer Door Sensors, that are installed on vehicles.
- Filter Messages: Select this option to only show status events (these indicate that the status of a vehicle changed, from idling to moving, for example).
- Show Exceptions using: To highlight events that exceed your benchmark parameters, select this option and choose a filter from the list. Exceptions show events, such as excessive stops, late starts, or early finishes.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.