This report allows you to review a vehicle's sensor activity over a specified period of time. You can review on and off activity for sensors and ignitions, and the locations of the activities. Sensors are on-board equipment such as Lifts, PTOs, and Trailer Door Sensors, that are installed on vehicles.
To run this report, see Run a report.
Select which sensors to include, and choose to view when sensors are "Switched On and Off", "Switched On Only", or "Switched Off Only". Sensors are on-board equipment such as Lifts, PTOs, and Trailer Door Sensors, that are installed on vehicles.
- Show exceptions using: To highlight events that exceed your benchmark parameters, select the checkbox and choose a filter from the list. Exceptions show events, such as excessive stops, late starts, or early finishes.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Days to include: Choose which days to include in the report.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.