Watch video recordings in the Integrated Video app
When a video of unsafe driving behavior is available, you can view it in the Integrated Video app or on your computer.
When a video of unsafe driving behavior, you will:
- See it in the Video List.
- Receive a notification. You will continue to receive harsh driving alerts alongside these, unless you choose to turn them off.
- Receive a video alert notifying you when a video of a harsh driving event is classified as Critical, Major, or Moderate.
You can update your video alert policy to choose who is notified.
Integrated video features
Once a video or alert is clicked, videos open and play automatically. The video footage is accompanied by:
- An analysis including triggers and detected events.
- The road's speed limit.
- A speed graph that shows the driver's speed before, during, and after the event.
- The time and location of the incident.
- Driver details (if assigned) and vehicle details.
- A video download option.
To view a video in fullscreen, choose (fullscreen). In the Video List, the icon next to the vehicle name means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
When in fullscreen, click the (swap) icon to see the video captured by the other camera.
Once you’ve visited a video page, its status changes from Unviewed to Viewed. Search for videos in the app by Status and other filters.