Update in-cab audio alerts for drivers
You can customize the audio notification that drivers hear in the cab, and choose which unsafe driving behaviors trigger a video recording.
To customize your preferences, follow these steps:
- Select the account icon in the upper right corner of Reveal.
- Choose Admin from the dropdown list.
- Go to the Video List.
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner.
If you don’t see the Admin option or icon, set up Integrated Video permissions.
- In the Cameras section, select AI Driving Assistance.
- Change a trigger’s STATUS to Active to get a video of this behavior recorded and uploaded to the Video List. Road-facing triggers are Active by default.
- Change a trigger’s IN-CAB ALERT to ON to activate an audio alert when the behavior happens. Select PLAY to listen to the in-cab audio alert.
Settings apply to all the AI Dashcams installed in your fleet.