Update video triggers and in-cab alerts
You can customize the audio notification that drivers hear in the cab, and choose which unsafe driving behaviors trigger a video recording.
To customize your preferences, follow these steps:
- From the top-right navigation bar, select your account profile icon.
- Choose Admin from the dropdown list.
- Go to the Video List.
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner.
If you don’t see the Admin option or icon, set up Integrated Video permissions.
- In the Cameras section, select AI Driving Assistance.
- In a trigger’s VIDEO EVENT column, select On to get a video uploaded to the Video List.
- Select Off to stop videos being uploaded to the Video List. Footage will only be available if searched in GET VIDEO.
- Note: If you disable Tailgating, videos triggered by other events will be analyzed and Tailgating may be detected. This is because the AI can detect Tailgating after the event.
- In a trigger’s IN-CAB ALERT column, select On to activate an audio alert inside the cab. Select PLAY to listen to a preview of the alert.
Settings apply to all the AI Dashcams installed in your fleet.