Update video triggers and in-cab alerts
An admin can customize the audio notification that drivers hear in the cab, and choose which unsafe driving behaviors trigger a video recording.
Video event data feeds into the driver safety profile. If you turn off camera AI video events, the data will not be available in the safety profile, which can be used for driver coaching.
To customize your preferences, follow these steps:
- From the top-right navigation bar, select your account profile icon.
- Choose Admin from the dropdown list.
- Go to the Video > Events tab.
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner.
If you don’t see the Admin option or icon, set up Integrated Video permissions.
- In the Cameras section, select AI Driving Assistance.
In a trigger’s VIDEO EVENT column, select On to get a video uploaded to the Video > Events tab
- Select Off to stop videos being uploaded to the Video > Events tab. Footage will only be available if searched in GET VIDEO.
- Note: If you disable Tailgating, videos triggered by other events will be analyzed and Tailgating may be detected. This is because the AI can detect Tailgating after the event.
- In a trigger’s IN-CAB ALERT column, select On to activate an audio alert inside the cab. Select PLAY to listen to a preview of the alert.
Settings apply to all the AI Dashcams installed in your fleet.