Download vehicle files
To download tacho files for a particular vehicle with information on manual entries and changes made to the original files from the in-cab tachograph device:
- From the Reveal navigation bar, choose Tacho.
- Select the Vehicle files tab.
- (Optional) Use the filter to narrow down the items in the list. You can search for a particular vehicle by name or select a start and end date to define a date range. Click FILTER to apply the selected settings.
- Click the VIEW button next to the vehicle file that you want to download.
- Tacho vehicle files are downloaded automatically from the tacho device every 30 days. To download the latest vehicle file to your computer, click SAVE next to the file with the most recent date and time in the list.
To manually download the tacho vehicle file from the tacho device at any time, click DOWNLOAD NEW TACHO FILE. This downloads the tacho vehicle file from the vehicle to the server. Make sure that the vehicle’s ignition is on. Otherwise, the download will fail. After approximately 15 to 30 minutes, you can download the vehicle file to your computer by clicking SAVE next to the new file.
To download a ZIP file of all tacho vehicle files for the currently selected filters, click SAVE FILTERED FILES in the upper right corner.
Use the File Extension drop-down list to select the file extension that you want to download.