Driver log report
This report displays driver logs over a selected time frame. Use this report to monitor how much time your drivers spend on and off duty, driving, and in the sleeper berth.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Show co-driver column: Select this option to include any co-drivers in the report (if applicable).
- Show Status History: Select this option to display historical status data. (Available only in CSV format)
- Show Certification Status: Select this option to display whether the driver is certified or not.
- Show Trailer column: Select this option to display the vehicle's trailer.
- Show statuses: Select this option to display the driver's status - for example on duty, off duty, or driving - at a given time.
- Show graphs: Select this option to display the data for each day on a graph.
- Days to include: Choose which days to include in the report.
- Time zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.