Watch video recordings in Reveal
When a video of a harsh driving event is available, you receive a video alert.
You can also find all available videos in the Event List in Integrated Video.
Videos are only available for 90 days. If you want to keep the video for longer, you can download the video.
Watch videos from vehicles with road cameras only
To watch a video, do the following:
- Click the video alert notification or in Integrated Video, click a video in the Event List.
The video opens in the Event Page and plays automatically.
As the video plays, you see the speed the vehicle was traveling when the video was recorded.
- To watch the video in full-screen, choose (Full-screen).
Watch videos from vehicles with road and driver cameras
If you have a driver camera installed in the vehicle, footage from both the road and driver camera is shown.
In the Event List, the icon means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
To watch videos, do the following:
- Click the video alert notification or in Integrated Video, click a video in the Event List. Both videos open in the Event Page and play automatically. As the videos play, the speed the vehicle was traveling when the video was recorded is shown on the road camera video.
- To view a video in fullscreen, choose (Fullscreen).
- When in fullscreen, click the (Swap) icon to see the video captured by the other camera.